Tuesday, November 01, 2005

October Goals / November Goals

Alrighty, since it's November 1st, it's time for some goal re-evaluation.

October Goals
*- Wedding Sampler for Glenn's dad (FINISHED!)
*- Mill Hill's Autumn wreath (All the cross-stitch is done, but not the beading)
*- Christmas present for Vickie (dolphin) (Started at least)
- Katamari Damacy (my own pattern :) (Getting closer....)

In light of that, my new November goals are...

November Goals
*- Finish Christmas present for Vickie (dolphin)
*- Finish up Christmas sampler 2004 (most french knots)
*- Finish Mill Hill's Autumn wreath
*- Start Christmas Present for Gram
- Prarie Schooler Autumn Sampler

LOL, mostly I just pushed all the unfinished stuff into November :). Well, I will have a week of Thanksgiving break that I anticipate spending most of my time stitching, so hopefully, everything will get done this month!

No comments: