Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cross Stitch To-Do List

Here's my to-do list I posted on Oct 14 -

OK, here's the *complete* to-do by the end of the year list. Anything starred is stuff that absolutely must get done... anything else is just something I hope to get done.

October Goals
*- Wedding Sampler for Glenn's dad
*- Mill Hill's Autumn wreath
*- Christmas present for Vickie (dolphin)
- Katamari Damacy (my own pattern :)

November Goals
*- Finish up Christmas sampler 2004 (most french knots)
- Prarie Schooler Autumn Sampler
*- Christmas Present for Gram
- another of the VS Hardanger series

December Goals
*- Work on Mermaid Box
- "Joy to the World" sampler
- Prarie Schooler Christmas ornaments
- Christmas stocking
- "Noel"
- four little ornaments for frames

I've also come up with some goals for next year
- Finish Mermaid Box
- Finish Amazing Grace
- Finish Mighty Samurai
- Finish the VS Hardanger series
- Finish Jill Oxton's The Kiss
- Finish a graduation sampler

No comments: