Sunday, November 06, 2005

Organization

I've been thinking a lot about cross stitch storage lately, mostly because I've been discovering cross stitch stuff all over the house during my mad fall decluttering spree. I saw this on Carol Duvall, and while they totally beat my giant plastic drawers I currently keep my cross stitch in, they're much more expensive. $30 for an MDF cube? $60 for one with two drawers? Sheesh.

Anyway, I've started separating all the magazines/charts I have into wanna-do / no-wanna-do piles. For now, all the stuff I don't want to do is getting shoved downstairs. Hopefully, I can start trading away some of the leaflets at least in exchange for some shiny new supplies.

Not much new going on in my stitching - you can actually tell they're dolphins now, which is nice. Hopefully it'll be mostly done by next weekend.

No comments: